I bet it will be a good game...
I don't see Appy on top in the end, but I bet it is a good game
I don't forsee a repeat of last year but I do feel ASU will let them now they were in a ballgame.
Anyway, ASU made a video to comemorate the magnitude of this game.
<span style="color: #FFCC33">VIDEO LINK </span>
Think about it, the first time in history the defending champions from college footballs top two divisions face each other to open the season.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
I bet it will be a good game...
I don't see Appy on top in the end, but I bet it is a good game
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
LSU will not be near as good as they were last year ...they lost way too much...they lost Flynn and Perilouex(sp),Hester,Doucet(i think another one of the top WR's), got big man Dorsey gone and a few more key players ...ASU has the super talented QB back, dont know if they can pull another one out like they did last year but it should be a good game to watch ...atleast for a couple quarters
"Why so serious?"
Appy State wasn't intimidated by the Big House, but I wonder what will happen in Death Valley ..... The crowds at this stadium have registered on seismographs on campus. But wouldn't it be something if Appy pulled it out, two of the biggest football powerhouses in BCS fall to a D-1AA (or whatever the heck it's called now) opponent.
Looking for my Darcy, but finding only Wickham. Right now, I'd settle for Bingley.
If LSU falls to Appy as well, appy should get a bowl bid
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
Appy was in the top 25 in one of the D-1 polls last year. I can't remember which one, but they actually made it. I love parity!!
Looking for my Darcy, but finding only Wickham. Right now, I'd settle for Bingley.
Appy St. can't man up to LSU on either the OL or DL...and it'll show IMO.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Appy St. can't man up to LSU on either the OL or DL...and it'll show IMO. </div></div>
Same was said before the Meeeshegun game last year.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
I look for Appy to give them a much better game than VT did the last time....And VT was supposed to man up well against them
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
That was Michigan...this ain't...
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Bookmarks